Building for our Future: The Campaign for Northwood Meadows
Northwood Meadows is a place where families can be together and focus on one another without the extra responsibility for the personal care of their loved ones.
After 22 years, it has become crucial now that we need to renovate, modernize, and enhance the amenities within Northwood Meadows to remain viable. Our plans for renovations and improvements at Northwood Meadows includes:
On behalf of the Hills & Dales Foundation and Northwood Meadows, we invite you to support Building for our Future: The Campaign for Northwood Meadows, which seeks to raise $1 million to meet this critical need. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration so that we can provide our community with excellent care for generations to come.
How Can You Help?
In recognition of the remarkable support for this campaign, Hills & Dales Foundation will recognize all donors on a Donor Wall in the lobby area of Northwood Meadows. Names of donors can be put on the Donor Wall in many ways including: Individual Names, Family Names, In Honor of someone, In Memory of someone, Business Names, Service Club Names, or any other way you would like.
There will be various naming opportunities for donors at the Investor Level or higher to choose from, some of them including:
Gifts made at the Investor Level ($5,000 or greater) can be given over a 2-year time span, to be collected quarterly or annually. Gifts under $100 will be recognized on all printed campaign material (unless designated otherwise).
$100 - $999 - Friend of the Hospital
$1,000 - $4,999 - Contributor
$5,000 - $9,999 - Investor*
$10,000 - $24,999 - Partner*
$25,000 - $49,999 - Leader*
$50,000 + - Visionary*
*Naming opportunity available
How to Donate?
Mail in your donation
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card (remittance envelopes are available). Please make checks payable to Hills & Dales Foundation
- If you'd like to learn more about the campaign and drop off your donation, you can make an appointment to do so
- If you or your business would like to be invoiced, we are happy to do so.
Over the Phone
- If you want to use your credit card but don't want to mail it , you can call Stephanie Langenburg at 989-912-6275
- You can use the link below to make a donation online as well!